Little Big Planet clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Little Big Planet clan

The forum of a LBP clan. Here u can create, play & share 10 x better, meet some new Little Big Planet players and join our forum and clan!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

McCain has earned my respect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henomei
Sackboy
Sackboy
Henomei

McCain has earned my respect Empty
PostSubject: McCain has earned my respect   McCain has earned my respect EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 12:20 am

it was very moving..........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE5xPEIBR4w
Back to top Go down
Miles514
Sackboy
Sackboy
Miles514

PostSubject: Re: McCain has earned my respect   McCain has earned my respect EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 2:45 am

i saw some of the comments on that video and most of the Mccain supporters were racist.
Back to top Go down
Henomei
Sackboy
Sackboy
Henomei

PostSubject: Re: McCain has earned my respect   McCain has earned my respect EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 3:31 am

ya I know they are ignorent buffoons its a shame my country is full of inbreeds like them, I cant stand people in my school they were bashing Obama so badly today, they are complete idiots if anything Obama is like an Oreo cookie black on the outside but white in the inside.
Back to top Go down
Miles514
Sackboy
Sackboy
Miles514

PostSubject: Re: McCain has earned my respect   McCain has earned my respect EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:42 am

i wouldnt say that hes an oreo. You here about the 2 kids who had guns and were planning on killing Obama?
Back to top Go down
Henomei
Sackboy
Sackboy
Henomei

PostSubject: Re: McCain has earned my respect   McCain has earned my respect EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:43 am

Ya I heard it bunch of idiots if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCain has earned my respect   McCain has earned my respect Empty

Back to top Go down

McCain has earned my respect
Page 1 of 1