Little Big Planet clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Little Big Planet clan

The forum of a LBP clan. Here u can create, play & share 10 x better, meet some new Little Big Planet players and join our forum and clan!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 player level building ERROR???

Go down 
4 posters

Problem?
Im fine with this feature
2 player level building ERROR??? Vote_lcap33%2 player level building ERROR??? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Its not working.
2 player level building ERROR??? Vote_lcap67%2 player level building ERROR??? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Miles514
Sackboy
Sackboy
Miles514

2 player level building ERROR??? Empty
PostSubject: 2 player level building ERROR???   2 player level building ERROR??? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:25 am

How do you get people to create with you??????I try but im always by myself. confused
Back to top Go down
Henomei
Sackboy
Sackboy
Henomei

PostSubject: Re: 2 player level building ERROR???   2 player level building ERROR??? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:36 am

This feature was never added to the original game they confirmed a futue patch will be issued for this however they never confirmed when, on the other hand you can still create co-op offline
Back to top Go down
Miles514
Sackboy
Sackboy
Miles514

PostSubject: Re: 2 player level building ERROR???   2 player level building ERROR??? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:39 am

Another download in the future. I just gave little big planet ANOTHER download today.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatNeko
Sack
Sack
TheGreatNeko

PostSubject: Re: 2 player level building ERROR???   2 player level building ERROR??? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:38 am

Once this feature is added we should all make a level together as a clan, with however many people they allow.
Back to top Go down
DeathNoter
Sackboy
Sackboy
DeathNoter

PostSubject: Re: 2 player level building ERROR???   2 player level building ERROR??? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:37 am

Probably going to be 4.

We could divide the clan into four sections and have 4 members in each section make a level. When each division is all done with their level they could publish the level and we could have a clan vote on which is the best.

The winner could get a prize or something. Smile

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/deathnoter08
Miles514
Sackboy
Sackboy
Miles514

PostSubject: Re: 2 player level building ERROR???   2 player level building ERROR??? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:05 am

gd idea. Sonds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 player level building ERROR???   2 player level building ERROR??? Empty

Back to top Go down

2 player level building ERROR???
Page 1 of 1