Little Big Planet clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Little Big Planet clan

The forum of a LBP clan. Here u can create, play & share 10 x better, meet some new Little Big Planet players and join our forum and clan!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good to be here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TyrantZandra
Sack
Sack

Good to be here Empty
PostSubject: Good to be here   Good to be here EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:08 am

My name is Tyrant, my wife (Zandra) and I play this game frequently. We are probably older than most of the LBP world, but it's a game that we can enjoy together so we like it. Only problem is that sometimes I don't want to play, and sometimes there are 4X secrets that we can't get, so we would love to participate in a LBP community.

By the way, if you would like help with this site let me know. I have put together sites using free software for many clans, and have been an administrator or mod for clans for the past 8 years. Ultimately, I created and managed a COD4 clan with 64 active members that racked up 14,000 posts in 2 months, 100,000 page views, and held an undefeated record in 2 gametypes.

Anyway, looking forward to working together. Our PSN is Tyrant-Zandra.

See you soon,
VS Tyrant
Back to top Go down

Good to be here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Big Planet clan :: The LBP clan :: The Dock-
Jump to: